Department of Admissions acts as an interface between the students and the Institute, by helping the students to understand the various career options and enhance them to make the right choice. The team at ACET includes professionals from various backgrounds, who are well equipped to understand the skill set of the students and provide appropriate guidance.
The Guidance and Counseling Department is designed to facilitate that exploration. The Counseling Program includes the following services:
- Assistance to each student in his own personal growth and development.
- Academic assessment and guidance.
- Individual and group testing.
- Career exploration.
- Guidance for students conditionally accepted or on academic or disciplinary probation.
- Personal counseling to individual students and small groups.
Dr. Gaurav Tejpal
Professor & Dean
Sr. Manager, Campus Relations
Tel (O): 0183-5010428
Sh Anil Wadhwa (Dedicated for Jammu & Kashmir Region Admission Queries)
Tel (o): 0183-5069540
E Mail: email@example.com