Placement cell at ACET is a team of professionals and vibrant people working together to assist and help students to get the job through campus recruitments. They work hard to create great placement opportunities for students by inviting top notch corporates for campus placement.ACET amongst the few colleges offering highest package in campus placement in punjab.
The placement cell not just creates placement opportunities, but also arranges pre-placement training sessions, which makes students industry ready. Some of their training areas include aptitude development, technical skills, and overall personality development.
Various action packed seminars, workshops are organized to prepare students for the placement procedures and placements tests and exams. These special programs not only prepare theoretically but boost up the confidence of students to and prepare them to face their future with conviction and maturity.
In addition to this Entrepreneurship Development Cell has been established with an objective to create entrepreneurial culture in the institution and to foster linkages between the institutions, industries, and R&D centers. Under the aegis of EDC, expert lectures are arranged from industry, universities and entrepreneurs which benefit students and faculty members of the college.
Placement cell performs the following duties apart from Campus Recruitments:
- To maintain the record of the final year, students to present it to companies.
- To arrange for and organize On Campus/ Off Campus recruitment drives.
- To organize Guest Lectures/Interactive Sessions / Seminars by renowned personalities from the corporate world.
- To disseminate information about Job Fair to the concerned students.
- To ensure participation of interested & eligible students in Joint Campus Recruitment Drives organized anywhere in Punjab.
- To support/Guide students of B.Tech & MCA for arranging 2/6 Month Industrial Training.
- To support/Guide students of an MBA-2nd semester for arranging 2 Month Summer Internship.
- To issue Recommendation letters to students for arranging their interviews.
- To spread information of general interest like deadlines to apply for higher education program.
- To groom students for better placements by organizing Group Discussions, HR Interviews, Communication Skills Program, Mock Interviews etc. within the campus.
- To conduct Aptitude Exam for 1st year students.
Amritsar College of Engineering & Technology,
Amritsar - 143001
Mobile : 0 9988210419
E-mail : email@example.com